Archive for April, 2015

Rudraksh Group explains, why to study abroad


Rudraksh group offers research visa

A Research Visa (known as “R” Visa) may be issued by the Missions/Posts in the wake of fulfilling themselves about the qualification of the candidate except in the following cases:

a) Researchers from Prior reference nations i.e. Afghanistan, China, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, non-natives of Pakistan cause and Stateless persons.

b) Scholars whose research work involves visits to ‘Restricted’ or ‘Protected’ areas in India etc. or involves politically and socially sensitive subjects.

The outsider who yearns to inquire about India ought to apply to the Indian Mission/Post concerned giving the subject of the exploration undertaking, subtle elements of spots to be gone to, past visits, whether the researcher has secured admission to a perceived or rumored organization and confirmation of monetary assets. In cases which involve research on subjects related to the foreigner’s own country, the research scholar will be required to furnish a brief synopsis of the research proposal in about 150 words and give full justification (including the benefit he/she would get) for doing research in India. The said synopsis from the applicant should be furnished along with all other relevant documents to the Indian Mission/Post while submitting the application for grant of visa.

 Validity of Research Visa

(i)The Missions/Posts may grant Research Visa for a period of 3 years or for the duration of the research project, whichever is earlier.

(ii) Research Visa can be extended by the FRRO/ FRO concerned subject to production of valid Research Visa bonafide certificate from the University/Institution of affiliation about his/her pursing the research project indicating the duration of the research project and  evidence of financial resources. The total period of the Visa may be restricted to the duration of the project as approved by the Institute of Affiliation or five years, whichever is less. Such foreign scholars may, if required, also be given extension for a period of not more than six months as the last and final extension even after completion of the project in order to enable the research scholar to complete the final formalities of the research project.

(iii) Foreign Student Advisers, Administrative Officers or Registrars of educational institutions will report on the first working day of every quarter to the concerned FRRO/ FRO confirming that the foreign research scholars are studying in their institutions indicating any changes of residence.

study in australia by rudraksh group

Australia offers a diverse range of study options for international students, with more than 1,200 institutions and over 22,000 courses to choose from. You can study at all levels of education from primary and secondary school, to vocational education and training (VET), from English language courses to higher education (including universities). And regardless of what you are studying or how long you are studying for, Australia’s laws promote quality education and protection for international students. This includes the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 (opens in a new window) and the National Code of Practice (opens in a new window) for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007 (National Code). These provide nationally consistent standards for providers of education and training for international students.Rudraksh Group Overseas Solutions : study in australia

As an international student on a student visa, you must study with an institution and in a course that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). CRICOS registration guarantees that the course and the institution at which you study meet the high standards expected by international students. You can search for courses and institutions here on the Study in Australia website.

Along with the ESOS Act and National Code, there are also regulatory and quality assurance organisations for higher education and VET institutions. These government organisations are responsible for registration/re-registration of institutions and accreditation/re-accreditation of courses. These organisations are:

Higher education – Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) (opens in a new window)
VET – Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) (opens in a new window)
So no matter the type of course you want to study, how long you want to study for or where you want to study, you can be assured that in Australia you will have a high quality and rewarding study experience.

Rudraksh Group Organizing A friendly cricket match

Rudraksh group allows you to apply fast for visa

Rudraksh Group : fly to abroad

Rudraksh Group:One stop for all Overseas Solutions